Growing Community; Growing Possibilities:
Open innovative technologies for learning, teaching, and research
Two conferences for the price of one! This year, the Sakai Foundation and Jasig are organizing a joint conference. The conference is great value; two extra days of face to face networking opportunities, more varied content - and meals! Your chance to learn about and shape the software we support, and the new organization. Register today at https://www.concentra-cms.com/c/2012-jasig-sakai!
- Member Early $565.00
- Member Regular $625.00
- Non-member Early $700.00
- Non-member Regular $750.00
- Members: $150 for half-day ($300 whole day)
- Non-members: $200 for half-day ($400 whole day)
- Note: Some workshops do not require a fee. See program or registration for details.
Conference registration is now open at https://www.concentra-cms.com/c/2012-jasig-sakai. Early registration ends May 15th!
Conference Hotel - Cutoff Date May 15, 2012!
Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
210 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30303
Hotel Direct: 404-659-1400
Group Reservations: 1-800-937-8461
Online reservations: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1112216796&key=C1E08
Group code: Jasig-Sakai2012 Conference
Conference Hotel Rate (good through May 11, 2012)
- Special Group Rate $149.00 single or double plus applicable taxes, currently 15%.
- Complimentary guest room Internet and access to Workout Facility for all rooms booked within block
- Cutoff date for Group Rate is Friday, May 11, 2012 at 5:00pm local time, after that date there is no guarantee that the Group Rate will be available.
- Group Rate is good three days prior to and three days after the conference dates, based on availability of rooms at the hotel.
- An Early departure fee of $50 will be charged if an attendee checks out of the Hotel prior to the attendee's scheduled departure date, unless early departure date is confirmed at the time of check-in.
- Cancellations not received more than 72-hours in advance of scheduled check in are subject to a fee equal to one night's stay.
Airport and Transportation
Hotel's transportation information page: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/area/transportation.html?propertyID=1023
The nearest airport is the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL), 13 miles from the Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta.
Airport Shuttle: Atlanta Airport Shuttle (AAS) provides share-ride shuttle service to/from the Hyatt Regency Atlanta for $16.50 one way / $29 roundtrip.
MARTA (train): The Westin is located at Peachtree Center Station, which is about 20 minutes from Airport Station on the Red or Gold lines. Fare is $3.50 one-way or $6 round trip (includes $1 for reusable Breeze Card fare media), various day passes are also available. Trains run every 7 - 10 minutes during most times of day.
Other providers may be available. More ground transportation information is available at: http://www.atlanta-airport.com/groundtransportation/default.aspx
Hotel's self-parking rates:
- $2 every 15 minutes or $22/day
Hotel's valet parking rates:
- 0-1 hour: $10
- 1-2 hours: $14
- 2-4 hours: $18
- 4-6 hours: $24
- 6-24 hours: $32
We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta! Any questions, please do not hesitate to email our conference coordinator, Jenn or Deb at CONCENTRA Conference Management Services, firstname.lastname@example.org.