- Jasig uPortal
- Kuali Workflow
- Kuali Notification
- pNews - a newsreader.
- Sympa - a mailing list manager.
- TikiWiki - a Wiki and much more.
- Mule - an Enterprise JavaBean messaging framework. CASified by virtue of use of Acegi.
- Claroline - a free PHP / MySQL collaborative learning environment for creating and administering courses through the web. GPL. CASified out of the box as of 1.7.
- Moodle - a free, open source course management system (CMS). Courseware. CAS as a standard authentication module.
- myCampus - an enterprise portal from CampusEAI.
- Liferay portal - a free, open source portal.
- eXo Platform - a powerful Open Source Enterprise Portal and Content Management System.
- EZproxy - EZproxy has provided the easiest way for libraries to extend web-based licensed databases to their remote users. Provides CAS integration.
- Collaba - Communication and collaboration portal.
- Jalios JCMS - an enterprise content management (ECM) solution.
- JTrac - an open source and highly customizable issue-tracking web-application written in Java
- Symplicity SAMS (Student Affairs Management System) - SAMS includes web based management systems that assist student affairs departments such as career services, judicial affairs, housing, study abroad, campus activities, and orientation offices streamline processes in the higher education market.
- Simply Voting - a secure online voting system offering CAS as a standard remote authentication option.
- Fatwire Content Server - A comprehensive Web Content Management solution (WCM)
BlueSocket is / provides wireless access points that support CAS Authn out of the box.
This section links to documentation on how to CASify software that does not yet come integrated with CAS.
Webcalendar - WebCalendar is a PHP-based database-backed calendar application that can be configured as a single-user calendar, a multi-user calendar for groups of users, or as an event calendar viewable by visitors.